At Protiviti, we know that a gender-balanced workplace is a successful and happy one — one where diversity of unique perspectives and skills build an environment that thrives. As an organization, we remain committed to nurturing a culture of equality where every individual feels respected and valued.
In honor of Women’s Equality Day this year on August 26th, and as the U.S. celebrates the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment which granted women the right to vote, we wanted to provide more education around intersectionality and gender bias. We understand that there are women from marginalized communities who still face discrimination based on gender and race and do not have the same voting rights. To further educate, we will be offering an opportunity for our employees across the globe to participate in a Women’s Equality Day webinar “Intersectionality: How Gender Converges with Our Diverse Identities and the Impacts of Bias”.
The webinar event is designed to:
- Gain a better understanding of how gender intersects with other diversity identities and dimensions to create unique biases and microaggressions
- Learn common terms and definitions with the chance to explore their own intersectional identities
- Understand the unique biases and microaggressions that both affect and impact our diverse colleagues
- Walk away with a concrete understanding of how to mitigate our biases
- A Commitment to Gender Balance and a Celebration of Our Women and Allies
- A Focus on Women in the Workforce at Protiviti
- Protiviti Celebrates Women and Advocates for Gender Equality
Hear from More of Our Team
#MyProtivitiStory: We believe the best way to understand the core of our organization is through our people. These short videos are a reflection of our people’s stories and experiences.
Join Our Team
For meaningful career opportunities and open positions, visit Protiviti.com/careers.
To Learn More – Follow Us!
To learn more about our company culture, be sure to follow the hashtag, #LivingProtiviti, on your social platforms.