In all that we do, our values of integrity, inclusion and innovation guide our way. As we work together to build a work environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and each individual can bring their whole self to work, it’s accolades like the 2020 Diversity Best Practices Inclusion Index that reinforce that our efforts are making a difference — and while there is always more work to be done, we want to take a moment to congratulate our team on this achievement. Congratulations, Protiviti!
The index is published by the Working Mother Research Institute and uses data collected by Diversity Best Practices to measure a series of metrics including a company’s:
- Demographic diversity
- Inclusive corporate culture
- Best practices for recruiting and advancing people from underrepresented groups including women, racial/ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ people
Policies Rooted in Empathy
Offering Ways to Get Involved
One of the ways that Protiviti promotes inclusion is through our Employee Networking Groups (ENGs). We have a number of ENGs that provide individuals an opportunity to get involved, share their voice, educate themselves and build a culture of inclusion.
- Experienced Hire Network
- Gender Equality in Technology & IT (GET IT)
- Growth and Retention of Women in the Workplace (iGROWW)
- Multicultural Employee Networking Group
- Protiviti Parents’ Network
- Protiviti Veterans’ Network
|Hear from Manager, Asia, who leads our Experienced Hire Network!|
Opportunities to Connect
In addition to our internal ENGs, we also engage with a number of Professional Organizations, which enhances our ability to learn, grow and share meaningful experiences with individuals outside of Protiviti. Some organizations we have worked with include:
- Association of Latino Professionals for America
- ASCEND Pan-Asian Leaders
- Blacks in Technology
- CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion
- Girls Who Code
- Great Place to Work
- Most Powerful Women in Banking
- National Association of Black Accountants
- National Society of Black Engineers
- Out & Equal
- Women in Cybersecurity (WiCyS)
- Working Mother
Last but certainly not least, Protiviti offices across the U.S., have been hosting open discussions called Courageous Conversations. Each of our offices has its own unique approach as led by their local lead, but the base of the conversations remains consistent : these conversations are meant to foster a safe environment and an open dialogue to discuss recent events around racial injustice in our nation. It’s a time for individuals to be heard and a time to listen.
Hear from More of Our Team
#MyProtivitiStory: We believe the best way to understand the core of our organization is through our people. These short videos are a reflection of our people’s stories and experiences.
Join Our Team
For meaningful career opportunities and open positions, visit Protiviti.com/careers.
To Learn More – Follow Us!
To learn more about our company culture, be sure to follow the hashtag, #LivingProtiviti, on your social platforms.