For the second year in a row, Protiviti has been named to Working Mother’s “100 Best Companies” list! This list, which is compiled based on results from an extensive survey, honors organizations that lead in career development, parental leave, family support, flexibility and mentorship. We are particularly pleased to be recognized for our commitment to developing and integrating programs and policies that create a positive work / life blend.
Protiviti and Parenthood
This news comes on the heels of exciting announcements earlier this year in regards to changes surrounding our Paid Parental Leave policy. With our new policy, we removed traditional distinctions of primary and secondary caregiver, addressing a bias that prevents women from thriving in the workplace. The updated program has created a stronger sense of gender equity, enabling all parents to access up to 10 weeks of paid time off for the birth or adoption of a child. The recent change to parental leave joins a collection of benefits that Protiviti offers to working parents so that our employees and their families can thrive. In addition, our firm was ranked highly compared to other applicants for its flexible work arrangements and advancement programs for women employees.
Flexible Work Arrangements
Protiviti’s flexible work arrangements and advancement programs were also factors that helped us make the Working Mother list. We have two additional flex policies that are popular with employees:
- Protiviti’s sabbatical program is designed to give U.S. employees a leave of absence for up to three months for personal interests or meaningful adventures.
- The Global Mobility program allows employees to take short or long-term work assignments in Protiviti offices globally
While these programs are open to all qualified employees, flexible work arrangements and extended leave options can be particularly meaningful to new and/or young parents who want to take extra time during a transitional life event.
Help When You Need It
We love our working parents, a lot. Parents welcoming a new child into their home and life need a lot of support and there is plenty available here at Protiviti.
- Protiviti’s leave concierge program matches employees with a mentor who can help with the transition back from leave. Available to all employees who experience leave, this program gives you someone to lean on when you need some extra support and advice.
- Workplace lactation support is a program that provides prenatal support, nursing consultations, high-quality breast pumps, and company-paid shipments of breast milk for traveling mothers.
- Backup dependent care helps you to arrange dependable care at low, negotiated rates when you’re in a pinch with your care provider. This service is available for care of dependents of any age.
Commitment to Diversity
Our commitment to diversity strengthens our company. Being acknowledged by Working Mother, and also in the Diversity Best Practices Inclusion Index, means we are always looking for ways to improve our workplace. Our goal, in the end, is to create a work environment where everyone can thrive.
Are you looking for a career in consulting? Join Us!
We’re looking for more great people – come join us on our journey! For meaningful career opportunities and open positions, visit Protiviti.com/careers.
To Learn More — Follow Us!
To learn more about our company culture, be sure to follow the hashtag #LivingProtiviti on your social platforms.