Twice a year we take some time to celebrate and recognize our colleagues that were recently promoted into a new role. These exciting career milestones are a big part of each employee’s Protiviti journey and a momentous accomplishment. Throughout the remainder of this month, we are going to spotlight a few of these individuals. Next up in our #ProtivitiPromos series is Yohanna from Houston!
- Years at Protiviti: “2.5 years.”
- Path to Protiviti: “I started with Protiviti after graduating from Howard University with a degree in International Business.”
- Current Solution and/or Industry focus: “I work in Internal Audit Financial Advisory.”
- What do you enjoy about building your career at Protiviti? “I enjoy the good nature of the people here. They are genuine, kind, and really root for you. As you make connections with management, they do what they can to hear you out and place you in opportunities of interest.”
- What advice would you give to younger consultants on how to progress their careers?: “Be vocal about what you want. There may be an opportunity in an industry, in a city or on a project, but if your career advisor or talent manager doesn’t know that you are interested, they can’t even try to place you there.”
..but what does Yohanna’s Executive Advisor, Protiviti Director Cassie, have to say?
“As Yohanna’s executive advisor, I have been very excited to see and be apart of her growth in the last couple of years. She has worked extremely hard at developing her skill sets and industry knowledge in order to ensure we are delivering the best solutions and experiences for our clients. She has not only worked to enhance her personal growth and development, but also continues to involve herself in local office activities. She is very involved in our campus recruiting efforts and has an active leadership role within our local office iGROWW committee. I can say without a doubt that her promotion is very well deserved, and I look forward to witnessing her continued development and progression in the coming years!”