At Protiviti, everyone has the potential to be a champion. A champion is an employee who serves as a role model or advocate for an initiative within the organization. Through our champions, we have been able to strengthen our connections to one another, to work more effectively, build a better culture and do work that is meaningful. Our champions are part of the reason Protiviti is truly a great place to work.
Being a champion is a source of pride for our people, and it is a clear way to have an impact. Take Jason as an example.
Protiviti Champions Spotlight: Jason
- Years at Protiviti – “11 years”
- Path to Protiviti – “I was an active duty Army officer for four years prior to joining Protiviti. I was deployed for a year in Iraq where I led teams across the Middle East deploying communication systems and setting up networks via radio and satellite.”
- Current Solution and/or Industry focus – “IT Consulting”
- What is your role as a champion? – “I am the Diversity & Inclusion Champion for our Lake Erie offices (Cleveland and Pittsburgh); I also lead the Protiviti Veterans Employee Network Group.”
- Why is that role important to you? Protiviti? – “Having a diverse workforce is critical to the success of any business. Our combined backgrounds, experiences, and knowledge makes us a stronger organization overall allowing us to provide exceptional service to our clients.”
- What is one meaningful moment you have experienced as a champion? – “Being the lead of our Veterans Employee Network Group has afforded me the privilege of working with fellow veterans as well as coordinating support for those still serving.”
- What is one thing you hope to accomplish in your role as a champion? – “As a champion, I’m always looking for ways to expand our employee support networks as well as continuously improve the level of service we provide to our clients. I hope that my contributions as a champion brings us closer to achieving those goals.”