At Protiviti, everyone has the potential to be a champion. A champion is an employee who serves as a role model or advocate for an initiative within the organization. Through our champions, we have been able to strengthen our connections to one another, to work more effectively, build a better culture and do work that is meaningful. Our champions are part of the reason Protiviti is truly a great place to work.
Being a champion is a source of pride for our people, and it is a clear way to have an impact. Take Barbi as an example.
Protiviti Champions Spotlight: Barbi
- Years at Protiviti – “almost 14”
- Path to Protiviti – “I came to Protiviti directly from Andersen on Protiviti’s first day of existence. I was recruited off campus by Andersen.”
- Current Solution and/or Industry focus – “Internal Audit and Financial Advisory with a focus on the financial services industry”
- What is your role as a champion? – “I am a Protiviti Parents’ Network Champion.”
- Why is that role important to you? Protiviti? – “Being a mom and having a career are two of the most important aspects of my life. I like helping others know that they can be successful at both. It’s critical to Protiviti that we support both the work and personal lives of our people.”
- What is one meaningful moment you have experienced as a champion? – “Speaking with each and every one of our people involved in the Parents’ Network is inspirational. They are energized by their potential at Protiviti and passionate about their families and how their career at Protiviti can enable great things for their families.”
- What is one thing you hope to accomplish in your role as a champion? – “I want to make sure all of our people know that Protiviti is a great place to advance your career while also having a family.”