At Protiviti, everyone has the potential to be a champion. A champion is an employee who serves as a role model or advocate for an initiative within the organization. Through our champions, we have been able to strengthen our connections to one another, to work more effectively, build a better culture and do work that is meaningful. Our champions are part of the reason Protiviti is truly a great place to work.
Being a champion is a source of pride for our people, and it is a clear way to have an impact. Take Bianca as an example.
Protiviti Champions Spotlight: Bianca
- Years at Protiviti – “It will be 2 years in May”
- Path to Protiviti – “I graduated from The University of Malta and started my first job in Enterprise Risk Services in Deloitte’s Malta office. I then transferred to Deloitte’s Beijing office. In 2014 I joined Protiviti’s Beijing office as a Manager.”
- Current Solution and/or Industry focus – “Internal Audit and Financial Advisory with a focus on Reporting Insight”
- What is your role as a champion? – “I am a driver for service excellence.”
- Why is that role important to you? Protiviti? – “My role as a champion gives me the courage I need and motivates me to have better results.”
- What is one meaningful moment you have experienced as a champion? – “Being recognized and receiving positive feedback from my clients and my colleagues is always meaningful.”
- What is one thing you hope to accomplish in your role as a champion? – “I hope to influence everyone around me to enjoy the work they are doing”.