At Protiviti, everyone has the potential to be a champion. A champion is an employee who serves as a role model or advocate for an initiative within the organization. Through our champions, we have been able to strengthen our connections to one another, to work more effectively, build a better culture and do work that is meaningful. Our champions are part of the reason Protiviti is truly a great place to work.
Being a champion is a source of pride for our people, and it is a clear way to have an impact. Throughout the month of March, we are going to feature different champions from all over the globe. Kicking off this series is Gabby.
Protiviti Champions Spotlight: Gabby
- Years at Protiviti – “I am a founding member of Protiviti, so I will celebrate my 14th year here in May.”
- Path to Protiviti – “I came from Arthur Andersen and prior to that, I had a few years in the Banking and Energy industries.”
- Current Solution and/or Industry focus – “I am in the Internal Audit and Financial Advisory Solution and I focus on Consumer Products and Services, however I have clients in Financial Services, Energy, Manufacturing and Technology.”
- What is your role as a champion? – “I feel my role changes often, however, something is in the water in our Los Angeles office. We have several future Protiviti consultants on the way, and so my biggest role right now is focused on the Protiviti Parents’ Network.”
- Why is that role important to you? Protiviti? – “I know what it was like before we had our son Mateo – my wife and I had so many questions about where to go for information, how to navigate through things like client commitments if I need to take leave during a busy time, etc. Having a network of Protiviti Champions who take this seriously is important so our folks have a local resource to reach out to. This network helps us to provide attention to those who are starting or maintaining families across the firm.”
- What is one meaningful moment you have experienced as a champion? – Every time someone tells me, “THANK YOU – I didn’t realize we had this!!!”.
- What is one thing you hope to accomplish in your role as a champion? – “I hope to keep up momentum and be consistently involved. Sometimes we get too busy with client work, which comes first, but I take this role seriously and so I make time no matter what.”