At Protiviti, everyone has the potential to be a champion. A champion is an employee who serves as a role model or advocate for an initiative within the organization. Through our champions, we have been able to strengthen our connections to one another, to work more effectively, build a better culture and do work that is meaningful. Our champions are part of the reason Protiviti is truly a great place to work.
Being a champion is a source of pride for our people, and it is a clear way to have an impact. Take Ana as an example.
Protiviti Champions Spotlight: Ana
- Years at Protiviti – “10 years in May!”
- Path to Protiviti – “I went to Louisiana State University for undergrad and interned at BellSouth. I decided to join BellSouth Internal Audit full-time after graduation. I originally thought I would just stay in the US for 2 years and then go back to Honduras. I made the move to Protiviti while I was wrapping up my MBA from Emory University. I wanted to transition to professional services, while still leveraging my internal audit background. Two “more” years in the US has turned into 14 and counting.”
- Current Solution and/or Industry Focus – “I am a part of the Internal Audit and Financial Advisory solution.”
- What is your role as a champion? – “I lead the Best People & Culture team for the Atlanta office and serve as the local champion for our global Diversity & Inclusion initiatives.”
- Why is that role important to you? Protiviti? – “We pride ourselves on being a great place to work – creating a work environment that is collaborative, diverse, and fun is a key component to making sure that we live our promises to our people! I am honored to be able to play a role in making sure that our folks are proud to work at Protiviti. Plus, it makes business sense – Happy people = Happy clients!”
- What is one meaningful moment you have experienced as a champion? – “One of our Best People & Culture committees “CommUnity” was able to grant a scholarship to a high school student in need to attend college in 2015. Meeting the scholarship recipient was extremely meaningful, but equally so was the ability to see the sense of purpose from those on the committee who started the idea and had led all the fundraising efforts to make it possible.”
- What is one thing you hope to accomplish in your role as a champion? – “To instill a sense of responsibility in everyone that making Protiviti a great place to work is contingent on all of us. It is not just a one-time initiative that a few are responsible for.”