Twice a year we take some time to celebrate and recognize our colleagues that were recently promoted into a new role. These exciting career milestones are a big part of each employee’s Protiviti journey and a momentous accomplishment. Throughout the remainder of this month, we are going to spotlight a few of these individuals. Next up in our #ProtivitiPromos series is Tyler from Chicago!
- Years at Protiviti: “3 years, 4 months, 12 days”
- Path to Protiviti: “I started my career in employment advertising sales at Careerbuilder.com. At Careerbuilder, I was working with a lot of recruitment firms and they piqued my interest in the staffing industry. From there, I went to work for Sapphire Technologies (now Randstad Technologies) for 2 years and then moved to a boutique IT recruiting firm in Chicago for 6 years. After a long tenure at Innovative Systems Group, I decided that I wanted to move into an internal recruiting function and have a more direct impact on growing a firm… which brought me to Protiviti and I’ve loved every minute of it.”
- Current Solution and/or Industry focus: “I work in Internal Operations. I recruit across the US into our Technology Consulting solution, our Business Intelligence solution and our Protiviti Government Services.”
- What do you enjoy about building your career at Protiviti? “Opportunity. I love the endless opportunities to grow your career here at Protiviti and the ability to get involved in so many different areas of the firm.”
- What advice would you give to younger consultants on how to progress their careers?: “Be visible, network internally, understand what Protiviti does as a whole, not just your specific solution and get involved! ”