(courtesy of our Central region Interns)
10) You lecture the neighborhood kids selling lemonade on ways to re-engineer their process.
9) You get excited that it’s Saturday so that you can wear casual clothes.
8) You refer to the tomatoes in your garden as deliverables.
7) You find you really need Powerpoint to explain what you do for a living.
6) In the same week, you will enjoy the cuisine that both a vending machine and an expensive restaurant can provide.
5) One day, you wear gray to work instead of blue to make a bold fashion statement.
4) You know the people at the airport and hotel better than your next door neighbors.
3) You ask your friends to “think outside the box” when making Friday night plans.
2) You think Einstein would have been more effective had he put his ideas into a matrix.
1) You think a “half day” entails leaving at 5 o’clock.