May 23rd, 2018 marks 16 years of Protiviti…Happy Sweet Sixteen, everyone!
In true fashion, an anniversary or birthday is always an opportunity to take a moment to reflect backwards on our successes over the years.
- Addie Nickle and Jenna Fitzsimmons named as 2018 Rising Stars of the Profession: 35 Under 35 , Mike Brauneis is announced to Top 25 Consultants list
- February: Protiviti named to Fortune Magazine’s list of “100 Best Companies to Work For”
- April: Protiviti named to Fortune’s Best Companies in Consulting and Professional Services
- May: Protiviti has served 5.9 Million Meals as part of the i on Hunger campaign
- Protiviti professionals honored with prestigious awards such as 2017 Provider Pro to Know (Tony Abel), Consulting magazine’s Rising Stars (Angelo Poulikakos and Kristin Forester) and 2017 Top 25 Consultants (Brian Christensen).
- February: Protiviti named to Fortune Magazine’s list of “Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services” for the second time!
- May: Our i on Hunger campaign exceeds goals and provides more than 4 million meals to the hunger!
- March: Protiviti jumps up to #57 on Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list and is also named a “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for the second consecutive year!
- March: i on Hunger program surpasses the two-million meal mark at the Advanced Consulting Challenge in Scottsdale.
- October: Protiviti rolls out new brand identity including a new logo, color palette and tagline “Face the Future with Confidence”.
- March: Protiviti Named to the Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work For” list for the first time!
- June: President & CEO Joe Tarantino is named one of Glassdoor’s 50 Highest Rated CEOs.
- June: i on Hunger reaches initial goal of delivering one million meals to hungry people around the world ahead of plan!
- November: Protiviti acquires Decision First Technologies to expand its business intelligence and data analytics services.
- July: First U.S. Intern Day of Service takes place in 25 locations across the country. The day totals 38,588 service hours, 47 of which come from the Houston office’s volunteer work assembling care packages for a military group serving in Afghanistan.
- September: Protiviti named a “Best Firm to Work For” by Consulting magazine!
- November: Protiviti launches global i on Hunger initiative to provide one million meals for those in need.
- Named to Achievers “50 Most Engaged Workplaces”
- Protiviti continues opening offices across the globe.
- May: Protiviti celebrates its 10-year anniversary!
- December: Protiviti acquires SusQtech to expand the firm’s SharePoint services.
- Protiviti is named as a “Top 100 Employer” by Diversity Employers
- Protiviti alum and Lady Antebellum band member, Dave Haywood returns to Protiviti to present a platinum record dedicated to Protiviti.
- Protiviti is named for the first time by Symplicty as one of the “Best Places to Work for Recent Grads”.
- June: Protiviti hosts it’s Intern Challenge in Orlando, FL for the first time!
- Protiviti China receives the “Most Trusted Internal Control Service Provider” Award from CFO World Magazine.
- Protiviti Japan receives the SAP Award of Excellence in the “SAP Business Objects GRC Award” category.
- June: Cory Gunderson is the first Protiviti employee to be named to Consulting magazine’s ‘Top 25 Consultants’ list.
- The global financial crisis hits, impacting businesses around the world. Protiviti begins issuing the “Financial Crisis Bulletin” to provide clients information and guidance related to the economic downturn.
- Protiviti is named by BusinessWeek as a “Best Place to Launch a Career” for the 3rd consecutive year.
- April: Protiviti acquires PENTA and offers bankruptcy and restructuring services.
- May: Protiviti celebrates its five-year anniversary!
- February: Protiviti acquires Canada-based Creative Options and Radius, industry leaders in loss prevention and employee communication.
- December: Protiviti consolidates its public sector operations into wholly owned subsidiary Protiviti Government Services, which in turn acquires Alexandria-based Enspier Technologies for expanded IT offerings.
- Offices open in seven additional locations both internationally and within the US.
- July: Protiviti acquires Lender Advisory Services practice from Philadelphia-based RSM McGladrey.
- Protiviti has its first nine-figure quarter, reaching $100M in global revenue. All employees around the world receive an iPod with a commemorative inscription.
- May: Protiviti celebrates one year in business!
- June: Protiviti launches the SarbOx Portal to help companies improve corporate governance within their organizations and achieve compliance. The tool would later evolve into today’s Governance Portal.
- The firm continues opening offices and building our global footprint.
- April: Robert Half International announces intention to hire partners and other employees from Arthur Andersen’s U.S. internal audit and business risk consulting practices.
- May: Agreement between Robert Half International and Arthur Andersen is complete, and 760 employees – including 59 Andersen partners – become Protiviti’s early employees.
- June: Protiviti launches its “Say i to Protiviti” marketing campaign, stressing the importance of auditor independence.
- July: President George W. Bush signs the Sarbanes-Oxley Act into law, sparking Protiviti’s foray into what we now call SOX work.
- October: KnowledgeLeader, our knowledge sharing site, launches.
- Protiviti expands into non-US offices and officially commences its global footprint