Twice a year, we take some time to celebrate the individuals who were recently promoted to new career levels across the organization. Earlier this month, we kicked off that celebration by dedicating some time to honor our recent promotions! Over the past month we have spotlighted several of those professionals through a “Protiviti Promos” series. A career promotion is a testament to an individual’s hard work and success. In our final spotlight in this series, Justine tells us what it takes to be successful at Protiviti!
Protiviti Promotion Spotlight: Justine
- Years at Protiviti: “I joined Protiviti just over two years ago.”
- Path to Protiviti: “I started my career in external audit with a big four accounting firm. After a few years, I began to explore the option of working in internal audit. Protiviti was an easy and natural transition from my previous firm.”
- Current Solution and/or Industry focus: “Currently, I am in the Internal Audit & Financial Advisory solution, and I work in various industries including transportation and financial services.”
- What do you enjoy about building your career at Protiviti? “The firm is still growing, and every day there is an opportunity to make an impact! I enjoy getting involved in various initiatives including, diversity and inclusion, volunteering, training and project specific initiatives such as assisting with onboarding.”
- Who has played a critical role in your development and how? “The great thing about consulting is working with multiple individuals. Every experience provides the opportunity to customize your own brand and management style. As such, I believe that every manager I worked for and every colleague that has worked for me, helps in my development. I am always open to feedback to continuously improve.”
- What inspires you outside of work? “Aside from spending time with my family, I enjoy travelling the world. In the past year, I have been to Jamaica, Abu Dhabi, Paris, Thailand, Botswana, Zimbabwe and South Africa!”
- How are you celebrating or commemorating this important career milestone? “I happened to celebrate my promotion on my South Africa/Zimbabwe/Botswana trip! It was an amazing experience and one I will never forget!”
Congratulations to Justine and to all our #ProtivitiPromos!