Twice a year, we take some time to celebrate the individuals who were recently promoted to new career levels across the organization. Last week kicked off that celebration by dedicating some time to honor our recent promotions! Throughout the remainder of this month, we will spotlight several of those professionals through a “Protiviti Promos” series that will celebrate this career milestone. A career promotion is a testament to an individual’s hard work and success. What does success look like at Protiviti? I bet Sam can tell us!
Protiviti Promotion Spotlight: Sam
- Years at Protiviti: “September will be 2 years!”
- Path to Protiviti: “I began my recruiting career at a third party staffing firm handling staffing for both temporary and permanent HR roles.”
- Current Solution and/or Industry focus: “I co-lead the campus recruiting efforts for the Chicago Office”
- What do you enjoy about building your career at Protiviti? “I enjoy the people! The more individuals I get to collaborate with at Protiviti, the more I love the organization! Everyone at Protiviti is helpful and supportive and only wants the best for the organization and all of its employees.”
- Who has played a critical role in your development and how? “I would say the entire campus recruiting team! I have learned everything I know from Chicago co-lead Kristen and the rest of the campus team! They are a great support system and a wealth of knowledge.”
- What inspires you outside of work? “I am inspired by my family and friends. They are all such hardworking and amazing individuals! I am so glad to learn from them each and every day. I also enjoy participating in community service activities with Protiviti. I have been able to be involved in numerous community service activities through the Chicago iCare committee.”
- How are you celebrating or commemorating this important career milestone? “I have had a few happy hours with some close friends and attended the Chicago Promotions Happy Hour!”
Congratulations to Sam and to all our #ProtivitiPromos!