Twice a year, we take some time to celebrate the individuals who were recently promoted to new career levels across the organization. Last week kicked off that celebration by dedicating some time to honor our recent promotions! Throughout the remainder of this month, we will spotlight several of those professionals through a “Protiviti Promos” series that will celebrate this career milestone. A career promotion is a testament to an individual’s hard work and success. What does success look like at Protiviti? Samantha knows!
Protiviti Promotion Spotlight: Samantha
- Years at Protiviti: “2 years”
- Path to Protiviti: “I was hired on campus at the University of Pittsburgh ”
- Current Solution and/or Industry focus: “I work in Internal Audit & Financial Advisory”
- What do you enjoy about building your career at Protiviti? “I enjoy that each project brings a new challenge. With the variety of projects and industries I’ve been exposed to, there is always something new to be learned. I love that the learning never stops no matter how high you progress.”
- Who has played a critical role in your development and how? “Various mentors in my local office have played critical roles in my career development. I’ve always felt supported and encouraged to take on additional responsibilities that would help me reach the next level. They’ve helped me to feel confident in my abilities and also helped me to identify and improve upon my weaknesses.”
- What inspires you outside of work? “I enjoy trying new restaurants and traveling to new cities.”
- How are you celebrating or commemorating this important career milestone? “I celebrated with family and friends at Fourth of July cookouts and probably buying myself a nice pair of shoes!”
Congratulations to Samantha and to all our #ProtivitiPromos!