Twice a year, we take some time to celebrate the individuals who were recently promoted to new career levels across the organization. This week kicks off that celebration by dedicating some time to honor our recent promotions! Throughout the remainder of this month, we will spotlight several of those professionals through a “Protiviti Promos” series that will celebrate this career milestone. A career promotion is a testament to an individual’s hard work and success. What does success look like at Protiviti? Let’s ask Mac.
Protiviti Promotion Spotlight: Mac
- Years at Protiviti: “2 years”
- Path to Protiviti: “I started at Protiviti after graduating from Texas A&M University”
- Current Solution and/or Industry focus: “I work in Internal Audit & Financial Advisory with a focus on the Energy Industry”
- What do you enjoy about building your career at Protiviti? “I enjoy that each client offers so many learning opportunities. I am able to see every aspect of a company, how they differ, and what makes them successful. Moreover, many people at Protiviti have invested in my career at all levels and want me to succeed.”
- Who has played a critical role in your development and how? “My career advisor, executive advisors, and all of my project teams. Each individual I have come across has truly offered me help or advice that has been beneficial to my development at Protiviti. I would not be here without any of them.”
- What inspires you outside of work? “Sports and Travel. I will go out on a limb and say I am one of the most competitive people in the Houston office, leaving it all on the court / field / etc. during our many intramural sports offerings throughout the year. I will also let my 2016 Kickball Tournament performance speak for itself. Also, working with my diverse, well-traveled peers, I have never been more excited to see the world. I was actually able to sneak a trip to Africa for a client audit in 2015, my first international trip.”
- How are you celebrating or commemorating this important career milestone? “Seeing that it is my 2 year anniversary, it is only right that I celebrate like I am back at TCC.”
Congratulations to Mac and to all our #ProtivitiPromos!