At Protiviti, everyone has the potential to be a champion. A champion is an employee who serves as a role model or advocate for an initiative within the organization. Through our champions, we have been able to strengthen our connections to one another, to work more effectively, build a better culture and do work that is meaningful. Our champions are part of the reason Protiviti is truly a great place to work.
Being a champion is a source of pride for our people, and it is a clear way to have an impact. Take Lindy as an example.
Protiviti Champions Spotlight: Lindy
- Years at Protiviti – “6+ years”
- Path to Protiviti – “Before joining Protiviti, I worked at KPMG as an external auditor”
- Current Solution and/or Industry focus – “I’m primarily engaged in the Internal Audit solution. I lead internal control review projects, compliance projects and business improvement projects. I focus on real estate, hospitality, manufacturing and technologies industries.”
- What is your role as a champion? – “As a champion, my role is to help build office culture and to create a united team. Together with the management team, I create a better work environment for everyone to work in. At the same time, to convey the factual message about my experience to all who are in and outside of Protiviti – What do I do in my daily work? Why am I here? What have I learned?”
- Why is that role important to you? Protiviti? – “As a senior manager and champion, I think it’s critical to share credit with your team. When you achieve the goal and receive high appreciation from the clients for completing the project, the first thing is to say thank you to the team and share the credit with them. This is important because we all know at Protiviti we are a team, not a single person. That mindset can make the success of a project or a company. Meanwhile, the team can receive a message that their hard work and contribution are appreciated and respected by higher lever colleagues and the client.
- What is one meaningful moment you have experienced as a champion? – “I have been involved with campus recruiting multiple times. Every time I meet new graduates and share my work and life experiences at Protiviti, I can tell they feel excited and want to join us.”
- What is one thing you hope to accomplish in your role as a champion? – “I hope that in the near future, we can continue focusing on our culture and keep talking about it, so that we can continue to build a great place to work.”