At Protiviti, everyone has the potential to be a champion. A champion is an employee who serves as a role model or advocate for an initiative within the organization. Through our champions, we have been able to strengthen our connections to one another, to work more effectively, build a better culture and do work that is meaningful. Our champions are part of the reason Protiviti is truly a great place to work.
Being a champion is a source of pride for our people, and it is a clear way to have an impact. Take Caitlin as an example.
Protiviti Champions Spotlight: Caitlin
- Years at Protiviti – “4.5 years”
- Path to Protiviti– “I was recruited at The University of Texas at Austin and later hired through the intern program in 2010. I have been with Protiviti full-time since July 2011.”
- Current Solution and/or Industry focus – “IT Consulting and IT Audit, primarily within the energy industry.”
- What is your role as a champion?– “I am the women’s initiative lead for Houston (we call it iGROWW: the initiative for the Growth and Retention Of Women in the Workplace). I lead a committee of women, and together we work to promote the education and advancement of women in the workplace by providing tools and resources to empower women to be top leaders in our organization.”
- Why is that role important to you? Protiviti?– “I have always been passionate about our purpose – empowering women to be top leaders at Protiviti. I believe the conversation starts at the local office level, and it then ultimately spreads across all of Protiviti.”
- What is one meaningful moment you have experienced as a champion? – “Since joining Houston’s iGROWW effort in 2012, the number of women involved has grown from two members to over a dozen today. The Houston office is looked to as an example – I am frequently contacted by women across our organization about what our team in Houston is doing each year. I feel extremely fortunate to have been part of that.”
- What is one thing you hope to accomplish in your role as a champion?– “My hope is that iGROWW continues to gain awareness across the organization, through support from local offices and collaboration across the entire firm.”