At Protiviti, everyone has the potential to be a champion. A champion is an employee who serves as a role model or advocate for an initiative within the organization. Through our champions, we have been able to strengthen our connections to one another, to work more effectively, build a better culture and do work that is meaningful. Our champions are part of the reason Protiviti is truly a great place to work.
Being a champion is a source of pride for our people, and it is a clear way to have an impact. Take Leo as an example.
Protiviti Champions Spotlight: Leo
- Years at Protiviti – “I have been with Protiviti for two and a half years.”
- Path to Protiviti – “I am a campus hire and a former intern, from Northern Illinois University. I graduated with a B.S. in Accountancy and an M.S. in Management Information Systems.”
- Current Solution and/or Industry focus – “I am part of the Internal Audit and Financial Advisory solution and have worked on clients in the manufacturing and consumer products and services industries.”
- What is your role as a champion? – “I am the lead of the iCare Committee in the Chicago Office, and I assist in the coordination of the service events at the office.”
- Why is that role important to you? Protiviti? – “It is great to have the opportunity to identify volunteer projects that benefit nearby communities, and at the same time allow for team members to collaborate outside of work.”
- What is one meaningful moment you have experienced as a champion? – “I enjoyed participating in the Chicago Cares Serve-a-thon last summer, where Protiviti colleagues, friends and family painted playground games and classrooms at an elementary school in Chicago.”
- What is one thing you hope to accomplish in your role as a champion? – “I would like the iCare Committee to coordinate volunteer events that positively impact the communities in the Chicagoland area, while also providing a fun and meaningful experience for the Chicago Office.”