Throughout the month of November, we are posting a blog series spotlighting Protiviti’s Women in IT.
Let’s meet Leanne Kaufmann. Leanne is a Manager in Protiviti’s IT Consulting practice with a specialization in our Financial Services Industry. After joining our St. Louis office over a year ago, and adding to her 13 years of technology experience within the asset management sector, her experience includes custom trading and portfolio analytic solutions development, data architecture/modeling, and data warehousing/business intelligence. She also is diversified with significant experience with SQL Server and .NET development as well as reporting and data integration (ETL) technologies.
When we had some time to connect with Leanne, we asked her the following questions:
- What attracted you to Protiviti? “The opportunity to pursue my interests in both finance and technology while working alongside really great people!”
- What excites you the most about your work in IT? “The reward of having a tangible, positive impact on an organization.”
- What has been the biggest challenge you have faced working in IT? “Communicating the need for and the value of change.”
- Where do you see Protiviti in the IT space in the next 5 years? “With data increasingly becoming a strategic differentiator, organizations will look to Protiviti to help them streamline the acquisition, management, and reporting of key data assets.”
- Who has played a critical role in the development in your career? “My mom! Through her own journey to find success, I have learned to never give up on my dreams regardless of the challenges that lay ahead.“
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work? “I love spending time outside gardening with my fiancé and our two dogs—Gretchen and Nikko.”
Thanks Leanne for sharing your background and knowledge during our month of spotlights on Protiviti Women in IT! We appreciate the time you took to share with others about your career and for your focus in this important field.