This morning, we all had a real treat here in Orlando at The Intern Challenge as 6 of Protiviti’s finest educated us on the following topics:
- Keys to a Successful Internship – Brian Christensen, Executive VP Global Internal Audit
- What G2E Means to Me – Carol Beaumier, Executive VP Global Strategic Planning
- Protiviti’s Winning Product – Our People – Cory Gunderson, Protiviti Leader US Financial Services
- Joining a Growing, Changing Organization – Jim Pajakowski, Executive VP Global Services
- Making an Impact on Our Clients – Pat Scott, Executive VP Global Industry and Client Programs
- Working in a Global Organization – Andy Clinton, Executive VP International Operations
I personally had the opportunity to sit in with several of our speakers, and I continue to be amazed by our leads’ commitment to our people! Our 6 speakers represented 4 cities and 2 countries! How awesome is that?!
Not only did this team provide invaluable insight and advice about their personal experiences at Protiviti this morning, but they will also be present at our networking night later this evening which takes place at The House of Blues. This is another opportunity to learn from those who have been with Protiviti since the beginning. So, I don’t know about you, but I am pretty excited! See you all tonight!